Creating a new hotmail account

I have had a hotmail account for so long that I cannot remember how I originally set it up.

I want to place some adverts in local (UK) newspapers to try to rent my house after being unsuccessfull with 2 agencies, I no longer have a phone connecetd there or anyone to take the calls for me so decided to put my E-mail address in the adverts.

Something tells me that it would be sensible to create a second account for this purpose but I am having trouble in doing so.

I either just get my existing log in details or the page to create a hotmail.fr site, I would prefer it to be .com, it also asks for my messagerie details but says this cannot be hotmail (or perhaps it means the new one?), I have never used my wanadoo messagerie but suppose that I could enter that.

Can anyone shed any light on this? clearly I don't have what it takes to be an international man of mystery!

Yahoo have now incorporated their so called "Address Guard" which used to be only available in the Premium version.

This is actually an extremely useful facility whereby you can instantly create a throw away address when registering on a site or whatever thus not only protecting your prime address from spam but also enabling you to see who has sold your throw away address on to the spammers.