Customized PC's

Have to agree with pcwizz. Never liked working on Dell PCs. There are many places in France on the net where you can  buy PCs with whatever you want in it. You can even buy ready built ones with no Windows, saving you the price of French Windows and then buy a UK windows disk for it.

I recommend this guy on ebay. Good prices, 2 year warranty and has been around for a few years. He is based in Germany but as his pcs are lower in price the delivery cost is negligible compared to shop prices.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260168463391&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=016

Note that the processor speeds he quotes are not accurate. eg dual 2.8ghz processors do not equate to 5.6ghz of speed. Bit misleading.

Yeah, couple of weeks ago. Just a simple system as I only use the pc for watching movies on and recording tv. I was able to fit my old hard drives and other hardware from my old pc in it too.

Took a couple of weeks to arrive from placing the order, but very professional. I didn't get an OS from him though, I used my copy from my old dead pc.