Teleconnect Bill!

Hi

I have e-mailed them today and just had a reply to say that the bill I was expecting ( I have been with them since 2nd October) is being dealt with and should arrive in January. You must have been reading my e-mails!!

I guess yours has been delayed as well. Had the same problem with my mutuelle company. Sent the details end of November and phone call on Saturday las to say they had not received all the data. Look like an 'end of year' thing.

cartref

• 3 weeks later...

[quote user="Mayennaise"]Anyone had one recently - or have they curled up for the winter??[/quote]

Is anyone still having probs with their bills from Teleconnect.     We've received one through the post today (normally they come via e.mail), it states "invoice date 01/10/2007".......it also states "the service is billed in advance for each month, on a pro-rata basis from your activation date".    They're a tad behind arn't they?

We joined Teleconnect in May last year but didn't receive our first bill until around October, whereupon they began to send one a week!  I faxed them pointing out that I had informed them in August that we hadn't had a bill, and as it was their 'error', could they limit the bills too 2 per month until caught up.  They were very obliging and we have just received September's!

[quote user="ssblack"]We joined Teleconnect in May last year but didn't receive our first bill until around October, whereupon they began to send one a week!  I faxed them pointing out that I had informed them in August that we hadn't had a bill, and as it was their 'error', could they limit the bills too 2 per month until caught up.  They were very obliging and we have just received September's![/quote]

Think things changed when they went South, became too big and could'nt cope.

HI Mayennaise,

I too had a bill dated 1/10/2007 arrived Friday. It will be interesting to see what day my bank gives them the money!!  It would be much easier (for me anyway) just to pay the back months owing and catch up right away. I hoped I would have all my standing orders/direct debits set up and running by the end of last year, but there's always one ..............[6]

cartref

They haven't taken any money from the bank for months - MOH is fastidious about checking the bank statement each month for everything. We received the self same letter on Friday. Weird. Perhaps they are going to send one everyday for every month until they catch up!!