sending back a livebox

Hello

I am sure this must have been asked before but I cant find anything relevant unless I'm just not looking properly!  I have read Claire's cancellation letters (thanks!).  We no longer need our livebox which by the way has worked briliantly!! - No problems with it whatsoever, but we are only in our house for 12 weeks a year - which is why we no longer need it!! I am paying a monthly subscription for very little usage - we thought we would be living here by now - but things have a habit of changing very slowly in our lives!!!  So..... I need to return the livebox to Orange, - can anyone tell me how to do it??  I have cancelled the subscription with my bank from next month (will have had the box for 14 months by then), I have adapted Claire's letter - but where do I send it back to???  I took it into our local Orange shop who told me (I think!!) that they were just agents for France telecom & that to send it by courier to the registered address????!!!!  But could not give me an address.  Please help if you can.  I am going back to the UK this week so I am taking livebox with me, in the hope I can send it back from there when I find out where to send it!!

Seashells

When we returned ours - we now use a router - we just took the livebox to the local France Telecom shop. They registered its "number" and gave us a receipt.  Take any paperwork you have from when you first got the livebox so that they have your customer number.  This stopped the charge to us.

H.

Hi

From the orange website the address to send the registered letter to is (on the information legale link at the bottom of the web pages):

Internet Orange - service client
33734 Bordeaux Cedex 9

We took the box back to the FT shop and were given a receipt for it.

Hope this helps[:D]