Moving house but want to keep using freebox

Hello, I want to subscribe to freebox (free.fr) for my current apartment but the only problem is that I will be moving house after 4,5 months.

I have just moved to France recently and I do not speak French, thats why its hard for me to find an answer in Free.fr website.

My question is : Is it possible to keep using freebox even if I move house and will I be charged for this? If yes, how much is the fee for moving address?

Besides, is there any provider that gives free installation and cancellation, because I want to use internet temporarily with this apartment in the meantime?

I hope to receive an answer from you.

Thank you very much in advance.

[quote user="Jenny T"]Hello, I want to subscribe to freebox (free.fr) for my current apartment but the only problem is that I will be moving house after 4,5 months.
I have just moved to France recently and I do not speak French, thats why its hard for me to find an answer in Free.fr website.
My question is : Is it possible to keep using freebox even if I move house and will I be charged for this? If yes, how much is the fee for moving address?
Besides, is there any provider that gives free installation and cancellation, because I want to use internet temporarily with this apartment in the meantime?

I hope to receive an answer from you.
Thank you very much in advance.
[/quote]

There is an option 'Demanger' on the Interface de gestion Freebox (this is the page you have once a paying customer)
you select this when you move and want to take the freebox onto your next property.

We did this when we last moved, you select when you would like the change to occur, we had to wait a few weeks on the next property for the internet to become active.

Thank you very muh ChezShells and giantpanda.

I just have another question thought. Did they charge you money for that? I understand we have to wait for a few weeks to use internet. However, I hope I won't be charged for that.

Thank you again for your kind reply :-)