France Telecom/Orange - Optimale Pro Internet Account

Hi all

Hubby went for the above Orange Pro account (mainly for the speedy repairs offered in the event of a breakdown of internet)

The acutal account is costing him 116.01 per month

Today's bill is 126.61 in total (including his calls)

Considering he has had no work since December, this is crippling!

I am looking into cancelling it, but want to know what you all recommend as the most economical, but good, internet access, livebox, etc.

I know there are lots of phone people offering good deals on actual calls (uktelecom, phonexpat, etc) but for the internet bit as well, what do you recommend?

Sorry about the lack of 'technology-speak,' I dont even understand what an i-pod is!!!

Any ideas to bring down our monthly bills would be most gratefully received.

THANK YOU xx

[quote user="Sweetpea"]

Hi all

Hubby went for the above Orange Pro account (mainly for the speedy repairs offered in the event of a breakdown of internet)

The acutal account is costing him 116.01 per month

Today's bill is 126.61 in total (including his calls)

Considering he has had no work since December, this is crippling!

I am looking into cancelling it, but want to know what you all recommend as the most economical, but good, internet access, livebox, etc.

I know there are lots of phone people offering good deals on actual calls (uktelecom, phonexpat, etc) but for the internet bit as well, what do you recommend?

Sorry about the lack of 'technology-speak,' I dont even understand what an i-pod is!!!

Any ideas to bring down our monthly bills would be most gratefully received.

THANK YOU xx

[/quote]

Is this a business account?

I think you may find you are stuck with it for 12 months after which you can change. You can try going to 'Espace Client' and see if you can change it under 'Ma Formule' but I doubt it. Have a look at your contract.