Wanadoo/orange and vista

Hi everyone, hope someone can help.

Are there any conflicts with windows Vista and the 'old' Wanadoo now Orange that anyone has come accross please?  I still have the original installation disc and use the adsl modem supplied by FT in 2005, what sort of complications can I expect when I try to install it onto 'Vista' or is there already a solution/download available via orange.  I have had a look at their site but I am unable to find any info.  Any help and advice will be greatly received, I will be 'performing' the installation over the weekend (getting a shiny new laptop...lucky me[:P]) so looking to overcome possible problems before hand.  Many thanks in advance

Jetlag

Um... if you're setting it up wirelessly, you don't need the installation disc - throw it away. The computer should see the livebox, and you just type in the 26 digit password from the bottom of the livebox, press the 1 button and away you go.

Unless I've misunderstood your post, it's a 2 minute fix.

Hi LyndaandRichard

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I don't have a live box and it is a 'standard' broadband connection so will need the disc.  The reason I am asking for info is I recall when vista was launched there was something that had to be done but cannot remember what [:-))] Will try and contact Orange today, thanks again

Jetlag