Is anyone having problems with Orange ADSL service?

All of Thursday afternoon, the service was completely down. Since then it has been very slow on many occassion.

Last night it went down again for 2 hours.

Today it might as well be dial up for the speeds I am getting.

Other people are having the same problem in the village with Orange, so it's not just me.

Any ideas what they're playing at? Can't find anything on their site. Do they have an area on their site where they can tell customers that their service will be pants for several days? It would be nice if they could take the time to actually email people to say their service will not be up to scratch for a while. A refund would be too much to ask for I guess.

Have just done a speed test. 92kbps on a 2mb connection. They're taking the michael!

Same here, thought it was my computer.

Kept getting cut off all day Wednesday, it was like dial up yesterday and Thursday, but it seems OK today. They had the cheek to put the charge up by by 5 Euros this month a 25% increase. OH said 'who on earth puts internet charges up theses days [:@]

[quote user="Tim"]

I've had no problems and I'm sorry to tell you that my subscription hasn't gone up either.

Regards - Tim

[/quote]

Me neither. My subscription has just gone down by 3 Euros, I don't pay for renting the Livebox anymore. Didn't ask for it, it just happened on the last two bills (its show as a debit then a credit).

Yes, ours was at a virtual standstill yesterday until late afternoon, and it's the same so far today.

The network status link on the orange website is "Infos navigation", top right: http://r.orange.fr/r/Oassistance_infosnavigation but I've never seen anything on there admitting there are any current problems - a couple of days after the problems are rectified there'll just be a note to the effect that "some people had problems over the weekend, but all is now well".

Yes, ours was at a virtual standstill yesterday until late afternoon, and it's the same so far today.

The network status link on the orange website is "Infos navigation", top right: http://r.orange.fr/r/Oassistance_infosnavigation but I've never seen anything on there admitting there are any current problems - a couple of days after the problems are rectified there'll just be a note to the effect that "some people had problems over the weekend, but all is now well".