I will try and explain as best as possible,i tried to send 2 emails yesterday that were too big for my server i guess and they are stuck in my outbox.There is a number 2 next to where the outbox is but when i click on outbox the messages do not appear,but the computer keeps trying to send the 2 emails.Can someone please tell me how to clear and delete the emails.Its driving me mad as it blocks incoming emails.

You need to work out where the actual problem is.

First thing to check is the Orange side. You can do this via your browser by gong to www.orange.fr and at the top left you should see a button somewhere (it depends on individuals exactly where) that says "Adentifiez-Vous" underneath which will be some functions with a orange coloured > next to it, the word you want to click on is "messagerie" after which you should get a new screen with a cartoon type picture with your email address underneath and a box under that in to which you type your password, should be the same as you used in Outlook. Once you have done this you are in to your messagerie or email account if you prefer to call it. You can now look in your inbox, outbox etc.The one your interested in is "envoyés" which contains the emails you have sent.

You can also check you "Sent" box within Outlook" to see if they have actually been sent, if they have then Outlook will automatically delete them from the "envoyés" box in Orange. If the emails you have attempted to send are in there then they have been sent but Outlook has not completed its function and deleted them from the Orange after sending. You won't  have any "brouillons" or drafts because all your drafts are held in Outlook.

If all this is OK then you might try looking in Outlook and "right clicking" on your Outbox and selecting "Mark all as read" this may clear this strange number "2" you are seeing. When Outlook next cycles through a send and receive it may then reset the mail box's inside Outlook.

Good luck

Hi Quillan,

Hopefully you will see this or someone else may be able to help,can you tell me how i can look at all the programmes that are in the start up as all of a sudden my computer is taking ages to fully boot up.Is it possible to get a list up that i can look at and if its something that i did not download delete it.

Thanks,

John