Recommend me a landline phone please

Siemens as a maker, I don't think you can go wrong. Mine has an excellent range and they do 'trio' packs with no answer phone which is what I have. No point in giving you the model number as it is not made now and they all keep changing anyway. I seem to remember that I bought mine from Darty. They are multi lingual and you can download the instructions in English from their website (well that's how I got  mine).

Our trio of Siemens are satisfactory, answer phone is included, but it can be turned off. I got a bit confused when they became erratic, but that was cured by replacing (all 3) batteries.

The only possible snag for some is that the instruction manual is not available in english (although almost any conceivable other language), so maybe check online before you buy if not included in the manual supplied.

Edit. Even though an english manual is not available, the language displayed can be set to english.

During my search for a manual, I came across many other people frustrated by its not being available.

Just to finish this we bought a triple set of Gigaset A420A phones and they are brilliant. English language in the phones and English Manual off the internet.

One point I'd not seen before though was this.

Charge the batteries for 6 hours before use then leave the phones off their chargers until they go flat. After this you can use the chargers as normal.

They have been off for four days now and are still fully charged.