Free web sites?

At the moment I have a free web site for my wooden bits. So far it has been very good, but just reciently I have been trying to upload more photos to it without sucess. I had a look at the forum for the site, 'hpage', and other users are having the same problem and have been having problems for several months. I decided that all is not well with them and am now trying to find another site.

'hpage' is/was totally free, including the domain name. It's only for my hobby and I have no wish to pay out for it. Does anyone know of a good, free site so that I can continue to show off my work please?

Have you thought of Google? They allow you to create a free website and also have a free website builder. For pictures you might consider storing them on Photobucket and using links (like we do for the forum) to place them on your webpage. You might try that on your existing website because many of the free ones go slower the more photos you have stored there as it takes up space and slows the bandwidth.

• 3 weeks later...