Still looking

I am still looking for monthly sponsors for Le Chat Mon Ami - I need another 7 people to sign up.  10 Euros per month.  Please help if you can.[:)]  I have the details - just send me a message.  Pleeease!

Did anyone explain to Llwyncelyn how to pick up PM's.  I don't have that option on my profile so wouldn't have a clue.  Sorry[:)]

PS:Still no word from Living France - any news?[:D]

Harley yesterday we lost our dearest friend Thomas the moggie to renal failure.  I have picked up your PM and sent details to my bank to set up the prelevement.

Meanwhile I want to do something positive for the memory of Thomas and have a number of ideas so starting a sponsorship of cats is at least a starting point.  I  also sponsor three dogs with the Dogs Trust in the UK and who do not put to sleep a healthy dog.

I unfortunately am very wary of Friday the 13th and yesterday proved why I dread such a day.  The French look upon it as being very lucky I need some persuading on that point.

Please no comments as to how ridiculous the approach is to Friday 13th but its in my being.  By example no one in the coalfields of South Wales would have the image of a bird on curtains carpets or whatever in the house.  The reason the old miners used to take budgies into the pits as a warning for gas when the bird dropped it was time to get out.  Old approach but I am sorry that I cannot break my customs and beliefs at least in this area.

Once more I go off track and for that I am sorry.