Another Kitten needing a home !

First time posting but having read the posts in this section it heartens me to know there are lots of lovely people out there who do care about animals.

We have taken in 4 kittens about 9 weeks old (no need to ask how I think we all have the t-shirt) - however we have been extremely lucky to have found homes for 3 already.

The one little chap left is mainly white with little black splodges and blue eyes. He has been given flea treatment and wormed, he has a fantastic character and loves to play football - we have nicknamed him 'Becks' and before I get lots of responses no we are not Man Utd supporters.

Anyone in the Indre dept 36 near La Chatre who would be able to offer a home to him please contact me - we are unable to keep him unfortunately as we are returning to the UK in December.

[:D] Fantastic news, home found and a very nice one too. They already have 2 other kittens 3&4 months and quite obviously adore animals so a good job done. I am not ashamed to admit to being a little emotional when he left even though I had convinced myself I wasn't becoming attached........... well who can resist...... but ultimately I am very happy. There are too many unwanted animals in this world and all because a few intelligent(?) human beings cannot be bothered to do what is right. The sad truth is that the Mother of these kittens is probably already pregnant again ![:@]

It really is a shame that there are so many abandoned cats and kittens.  To get a female spayed in France is probably beyond the means of most French people (around 40 to 60 Euros), but if you consider a one off payment to get the job done, then there would be less abandonments.

So well done to all those who have successfully found homes or have taken in these little adorable balls of fluff - may your mouse population diminish.

I have four adoptees, my friend has 8 and although has vowed never to have any more, spotted two small kittens playing by the roadside the other day.  I just know she will end up taking them in.