Andrex puppy lookalikes

Mother's micro chip number250269600271897. Puppies due for chipping Monday next.

I know there will be a lot of you out there who will read this message and not make any comment. However, you can all help by spreading the word. There are a few of us here in Munch who do some animal rescue work. This time we are asking all of you to try and help find homes for four Labrador puppies now 8 weeks old. I shall be collecting them on Monday next from the local Marie pound where they were born. I shall have them in my house, so they can begin their house training ect.They were on death row and had till next Fri. They will be free to good homes, all we ask is the cost of the mirco chip. And of cause be well loved. For more information please contact me soonest. Don't forget to let every-one know about these little chaps. I'm depending on you. Thank you

Tel no 0233 710453

I too wish you luck with rehoming them - we couldn't cope with any more rescue animals but I am sure somebody will want them. It might help if we knew where Munch is (it sounds like the capital of Bavaria, but somehow I don't think so [:D]). A dept number, or, preferably, nearest large town? From the phone number I would guess somewhere in NW France, probably Normandy?

Dear All,

Have homed two of three pups. The new owner are very pleased with the.

The remaining pup is very special as he loved everyone, and loves to be cuddled, which he is getting as he misses his brothers. Am in no hurry,but will find the perfect home for him.

My thanks to the new owners who gave a donation to the Cat refuge.