Rastus is looking for a new home

My name is Rastus and l am a 2 yr old male Beauceron x Collie.  I am up to date with my Vaccinations and l have had my Rabies jab too and l am chipped as well.  My owners are moving back to the UK and they can not take me.  I am not much trouble as l live out side in the garden and the barn.  I do go indoors of an evening though as i like the fire.  My owners think l am gentil and submissive.  I love my morning walks and l am good in the car.  I also like children.  I would love a new family to live with and  I am a good boy.  I live in Department 23 in the Creuse region near Chenerailles or Aubusson.

If you would like to know more then please just ask.

I am posting this ad for a friend of mine as she isn't very good with computers.

He is a sweet little fellow.

Unfortunately I have had to accept that my dear old chap is going to have to be put to sleep soon so its all a bit "raw" and I cannot think of anything else at  present except the loss of my old mate of 13 years.  The children are going to be heartbroken too even if they are all grown up now, yet parting is such sweet sorrow because I know that is what must be done, for him more than anyone else.  [:(]

Sorry to hijack the thread - there must be someone who can offer a loving new family for Rastus surely?   Doesn't he deserve another chance folk?? Come on.......  [:)]

Hi Framboise,  So sorry to hear your dog is not well.  It was hard when we lost our dog,  she was around before the kids so lenny was there from the start for them.  The kids and us found it so sad loosing her,  they become part of the family don't they.  I still miss her today.  My heart goes out to you

Lisa x

Its my old lad.  He made it out here with us and has been happy singeing himself in front of the open fire, now alas his back legs seem to have given up on him which gives him no quality of life any more.   Harley my DDB seems to know something is wrong because she nuzzles him to play and he can't.  So so sad.  I have accepted that this is the end for him yet I am glad that he made it to France even for just a few months.   He will rest here with us forever of course.  [:(]

Its my old lad.  He made it out here with us and has been happy singeing himself in front of the open fire, now alas his back legs seem to have given up on him which gives him no quality of life any more.   Harley my DDB seems to know something is wrong because she nuzzles him to play and he can't.  So so sad.  I have accepted that this is the end for him yet I am glad that he made it to France even for just a few months.   He will rest here with us forever of course.  [:(]

Can't even type properly today folks.    Its my old lad the cross lab, our Ed.   Sadly his back legs have packed in completely so he has now quality of life now but I have to keep him going until my husband gets back in a few days as he was his dog.    At least he made it to France to enjoy the open fire he loves to singe himself in front of, but we can never replace him of course.

Thank you all for thinking of him.

Rastus, I don't think you've said whereabouts in France you live. I'd also be interested to know what you think about cats. Could you be best friends with a cat?

Sorry to hear about your old boy, Framboise. Please don't keep him going for too long if he's in trouble. It would be nice for your OH to get back but the one that really matters is Ed. Bon courage.

Hi Catalpa,  I have added where l live on my post.  Dep 23.  I will ask my friend as much as l can about Rastus's likes and dislikes.  I have just tryed to ring but they are not there at the mow as soon as l know l will post the information asap.

Many thanks

Lisa

Hi Magnolia,  He is lovely isn't he.  Thank you for your message and if you do find a possible family that would be great.  He is a lovely dog and as he lives out side is just no bother at all.  He has been trained well and l reckon he would be easy to train further. 

Oh poor little thing. I wish I could have him, I think he is adorable. I would love to give him a loving home inside. I do hope a loving family find him soon. Shame about the UK family getting rid of him because they are going back.[:(] It is sadly becoming a very common theme.