Needed a new home for a standard poodle

A new home is needed for an adult black standard poodle. He is 71/2 years old. The lady who wants a new home for him has separated from her partner and cannot look after him any longer. I know nothing about this particular poodle but do know the breed as I have two myself and they have a lovely happy gentle nature. Is there anyone who could give this dog a forever home?

If there is anyway you could glean more info about him like where he is and also if he has been neutered, up to date with his jabs  etc. that could help in re homing him. Is he free or does the owner want something for him, all this info could help. Also, a picture of him would also help as that could melt someones heart. I have never had a standard Poodle but have had smaller ones over the years ( rescue ) and I also found them to be lovey doags. I wish you good luck in finding him a home.

Here is a picture of Davide he is neutered - the lady says in her email that he has a very nice nature. Isn't he handsome.

[img]http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp30/louis-016/Davide007.jpg[/img]

Well you would see how handsome he is if only the photo would upload!

Hello again

It has uploaded as I can see him quite clearly and yes he is a proud looking fellow. So sad after having him for over seven years she has to part with him, heartbreaking. Lets hope you hear from some kind person offering him a home soon.

That is very good news. Must say until I read he found a home it was really pulling at my heart strings. I think Standard Poodles are very special. The owner of course needs to be aware of the extra costs or upkeep involved with the groomers every six weeks or so but they are soo special. I know know how sensitive and loyal they are so hope he is setting in with his new family.