Adorable Cocker Spaniel, Niort

This little chap was found and now needs a good home.  He really is quiet, soft and sweet, really lovely.  He sleeps in his kennel, then comes out for a cuddle as soon as he sees you.  He looks so sad.

If you would like to make him happy and get him out of there:

Fourrière municipale pour animaux
Chemin du Mal Bâti
79000 Niort

tel : 05.49.73.02.81
Open every day from 2.00 to 5.30 pm

Or, if you prefer, you can go through me.   [:)]

He looks so very sad and bewildered but unfortunately we are not in a position at this time to have another Cocker Spaniel. Please, someone take him home with you as he will be such a wonderful companion. They are a lovely breed and so loving.

Do you know roughly how old he is, Christine ?  He does look a mature gentleman but, Oh my, those sad, sad eyes. It is enough to break my heart so PLEASE  someone help him. I just adore Cocker Spaniels as you may have guessed. 

Oh how sad he looks, it breaks my heart to think of him stuck there, my old cocker boy is now 15 and runs and runs, this chap has years in him and does not deserve to be held captive like that.  I wish I was still in France and could help. 

I feel for all the oldies that end up in pounds, they just don't understand why [:'(]

Not certain how my old girl would react to an older bitch or my boy to an older male, that's why if I do get another it is better that I get a puppy

• 4 weeks later...