Toby needs a new forever home still

<a href="[img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/patricia-crabb/toby011.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae268/patricia-crabb/toby011.jpg[/img]

Toby is one year old cross lurcher .He is presently living with us near La Chatre (dept 36), his foster carers, but it would be nice for him to find a good family home as soon as possible so that he gets settled quickly.
He is a medium to large, healthy dog, full of bounce and energy who loves a cuddle. He is good with children and cats, but not poultry. He needs a lot of time spent with him initially.
He is fully vaccinated, chipped and passported for the UK.
His original owner cannot take him to the UK as they do not have accommodation at the moment or for the foreseeable future, therefore he has asked me to rehome Toby

Please pm me if you are interested in Toby.
Regards
Patricia

I am writing again to boost this thread to the top again. Needless to say I am so disappointed that no-one seems interested in this poor dog. He is very lovable and likes people - men, women and children. He just does not get on with poultry. We already have three dogs of our own - all rescue dogs - and cannot cope or have the time to train another. We have three cats (one of which is from the owners of Toby and George), again all rescues. We have goats, ponies, tortoises, various aviary birds, ducks and chickens - again most of which are rescue animals.

Toby, George and the two cats (one of which I have already rehomed) were left with us with their owners saying they would come back and collect them. This has turned out not to be the case. Their owners are not coming back for them. George, hopefully, has found his new owner who will meet with him at the end of next week. So please, if you are interested in Toby, or know someone who may be, please contact me.

Regards - Patricia

• 2 months later...

Since my last posting on this thread there has been little response to finding Toby a new home.  There have been two enquiries - one was from a lady that lived in a small apartment with no garden and the other in the UK who was unable to realistically visit Toby.

We are desperate to find Toby the loving home he deserves now that the colder weather is with us.  He has to sleep in the stable at night because he does not get on with my dog Sam.  At first we thought he might be like this with other male dogs but we have had visitors who have had both male and female dogs and he has been fine.  Enjoying playing and chasing each other in the garden.  At night he comes into the house for a couple of hours for a cuddle and spends most of the time sitting on my husband's lap even though he is really a little too big for this (the dog, not my husband).

Please, if there is anybody out there looking for a loving, cuddly, playful dog then contact me.

Best regards and a merry Christmas

Patricia