poor chasse dog

My friend was driving very slowly to the nearest town yesterday due to snow and ice when a Chasse dog ran straight out in front of her. She tried to brake but ubfortunately hit it. She found a Marshall and told him and he promptly shot it. She is in a dreadful state and cannot stop crying, she is a true dog lover with four of her own. I know it was the kindest thing to do but the Hunt do not seem to be as soft as we are and they just carried on with what they were doing which upset my friend even more.

Yes it did as she is still very upset today. She decided to carry on with her journey as she said that she would not have got back into her car again if she had come straight home. She went to a Supermarche and an elderly man had a stroke in front of her. She waited with him until the medics arrived so all in all a nasty afternoon for her.

My beagle was killed on the road just before Christmas, and all I can say is that it would be lovely to think the driver cared anywhere like as much as your friend. But I don't blame the driver, and I hope your friend doesn't feel responsible for the dog. She didn't do it deliberately. It is just one of those things.