Anyone for a little Jazz (Bichon cross) Poitou-Charentes

Well I'm sorry to have been such a nuisance!  In my defence, yesterday was a nightmare day and I was stretched to the limits.  My day starts at 05.30 and ends around midnight if I'm lucky and then some as I never get a full night's sleep - so I kind of know what it's like to be rushed off my feet and have no time to spare!  I care for my invalid handicapped brother in law and eight rescue dogs and my broadband was dipping in and out because of thunder storms and........... I could go on but it would be whinging and what's the point.  I'm not good at downloading photos it's true but then when my husband had a go recently (and he's plenty computer literate) it didn't work and I know I'm not alone in struggling to get pics to work on here - It IS very hit and miss and pics are so important for people to see.  However, rest assured I will not ask again.  Thank you for clarifying the thread on this little dog - I finally got to read it all at 03.00 this morning - I also need to take some French lessons..... when I get the time.

[quote user="Merlin"]  I'm not good at downloading photos it's true but then when my husband had a go recently (and he's plenty computer literate) it didn't work and I know I'm not alone in struggling to get pics to work on here - It IS very hit and miss and pics are so important for people to see.  However, rest assured I will not ask again.  Thank you for clarifying the thread on this little dog - I finally got to read it all at 03.00 this morning - I also need to take some French lessons..... when I get the time.

[/quote]

Merlin, Just set aside 30 mins or so and 'play with it' until you get it ......thats what I had to do, whatever I have picked up has been through hints and tips on forums like this or by googling looking for instructions, may be one of guys can talk you through it better than me - you'll be pleased you did it, honestly

I'll try once more:

1) If pic is on internet, right click and scroll through the options until you reach SAVE - click and a box wil come up where you cabn navigate to the location you want to put the pic - for example Dog. Name the pick - Dog A for example.

2) Go to Photobucket and click on Images and Videos. Inthe box that appears  Navigate to the Dog folder and click on Dog A

3) The picture should now appear in your Photobucket Album. Click on 'Share' just above it, then in the next box that shows click on ' Get link code'

4) Copy the code for 'bullitin boards and forums', making sure it begins with img (in square brackets) and ends with /img, also in square brackets

5) Come to the forum and open your post, paste the code, again checking you have img /img at either end. Highlight it, go to the ball and chain icon above the message box and delete the existing http://, then paste in your link and click OK. Check the link in your post is underlined, as long as it is it should show up when your post goes live, do not expect to see it in preview.

I hope that helps - have fun [:)]

Thank you Russethouse.  Yoda is an eight hour drive away from these people who contacted me which is a shame as they think he's lovely. Think it's time to close this thread down now don't you Russethouse as it's no longer relevant and  I for one am a bit weary with it!