looking for a good home

due to financial reasons my daughter is looking to rehome her 2 dogs. they have had to move into a small appartment and with 3 dogs it just is not possible ( they also have 3 cats) they have come to the difficult decision to try to rehome 2 of them and keep the older one who has health issues ( and who will be spending most of the day at my house). I will try and put some pictures on here as soon as possible, they are good with cats and other dogs and are both 3 years old.

They are good on and off the lead

There is 1 female called belle , mixed breed, spayed , and the male is shrek, castrated. neither are vaccinated or chipped.

size wise I would say belle is the size of an gsd and shrek a cross with a spaniel .

People have told them to take them to the spa which they refuse to do ,and I would not do myself.

Hope that somebody can help them

yes and I know they should be vaccinated ( mine are all vaccinated and chipped), unfortunately they have only just been scraping by financially for the last couple of years and have sort of ended up with these dogs because they felt sorry for them, shrek had been dumped by the side of the road, I have told them about vaccinations etc but can't afford to pay for it myself unfortunately. They have finally accepted the fact that they need to rehome them , (they are quite upset about it),

yes , I will sort out for the chip if I find some one . Shrek is now sorted but still looking for belle. I can't have her as I have a very sick old dog at the moment and she is a bit too lively. He needs be calm and rest most of the day, I have their older dog during the day which means that they can keep one of the younger dogs. a difficult decision to make but they decided on shrek . I know it is difficult to rehome dogs at the moment

also meant to say that she will definately not be pts or taken to the spa ( lots of animals being put down there I've been told) If nobody is found we will just carry on as we are doing now. Just thought that she would be happier with somebody who had a garden whereas at the moment she is in a flat

Lisa - there is someone on AngloInfo (Midi Pyrenees) looking to give a home to a 'big dog' and would also be prepared to foster a couple of small ones.  I have emailed them to ask for more details of what they mean by a big dog and will see if Belle might fit the bill.  They also asked for the Cahors Spa Refuge website (don't think there is one) so I sent them the link off here from a little further back that showed pictures of some of the lovely dogs there.   Been a couple of days and not heard anything so mustn't get our hopes up I guess but you never know. A photo of Belle, when you have a mo, would be good.

Merlin - many thanks for forwarding the link to our folder on Photobucket for the Refuge Canin Lotois (Cahors) dogs.  (We hope to get our own site soon!!!  Complicated!)  If these people are near Cahors and they want a big dog, there is a great big (and I mean big) black Labrador dog there waiting for a home.  He is an impressive dog - but a big softy too. 

Jouals

ok thanks, will try and get a photo on tomorrow, actually I feel a bit guilty as there are all these dogs that risk to be put down if they are not adopted, I have just saved and rehomed a cat whose owner had died, the spa were called and they said to bring her in and she would be pts as she was too old (4!!) she ended up at my house and I managed to find her a new home.