6 year jack russel/beagle mix needs a new mommy

Hello!!

I have a 6 year old jack russel/beagle mix dog who needs a new mommy. I brought her here from the USA and am now leaving France for India in November and its a little hard to bring the dog. She was suppose to have a sitter for while Im gone, but it looks like that fell through/cry. Shes a sweet dog, she loves to play she loves other doggies, and is a bit nervous around strangers

. She loves to snuggle and sleep and is very tidy! You can call at 0296357963 if you can take her for 4 months or forever, she makes a lovely companion!

Come on,Lavesta, people need to know where the dog is situated and look at a picture of her.  Assume she is micro-chipped and all vaccinations are up-to date?...Is she good with cats?  Children?

By the way,  do you care much about her? - - you haven't even said what her name is.[blink]......I would suggest that you would be better to totally re-home her as lots of changes can be very confusing for dogs.

Chrissie (81)

• 2 weeks later...
Please put a picture on here of her.  I assume that you would be prepared to pay for her keep if someone can be found to look after her whilst you are away?  Would you be prepared to travel to take her to someone who can maybe take for the for months?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Lavesta  - in case you didn't get my email this morning (hotmail accounts being disrupted at the moment), the Dutch people we have been disucssing would love to adopt Sadie!  I have forwarded you their email message to my friend, so if you find this acceptable, than all that remains is to organise a meeting.  They are lovely people and Sadie would have a really really good home with them and some company too as they plan to adopt a cat for her also!  So there's a lucky cat somewhere too!  I will pm you if we continue to keep missing messages.