removers

Don't know where you are living in the UK but if you are in the North West then I would recommend Roy Trevor (based in Warrington). They moved all our house contents, some into a smaller house locally, the rest into store and then to SW France a month later. They even took the vintage car in a covered trailer behind the van!
Nothing damaged, nothing lost, a very competitive price and helpful friendly service throughout. They do several runs a week to France and Spain so can take part loads too.

Has anyone used or heard good or bad reports about Britannia Bradshaw International, Baxters of Blackburn, Burke Bros., or Pickfords? Can anyone recommend a removal company in the North West, I have done a search but most recommendations are for firms in the south.

Thanks

Jackie

• 2 weeks later...
Probably too late but - Brookfields Unusual Removals (advertise in FPN). They moved me and my 3 dogs and 6 cats and were really helpful and friendly. THey fitted me in at the last minute after someone else had let me down. They didn't complain when there were no end of hold-ups and complications and were all round jolly good eggs!!! They were also very considerate and gentle with the animals and made it as easy as possible for them. To top it all the price was very competetive.

Thanks also for the replies re removers in the North West. I am devastated at the moment as our house sale has just fallen through because the buyers can't raise the money so the removers are on hold at the moment. Thanks again.

Regards

Jackie