foster home urgently required for rescue dog for just 18 weeks

can anyone living close to calais please offer a foster home for a rescue dog for just 18 weeks. we found her in very poor condition whilst travelling to visit our family. she has had vet treatment and is now spayed, vaccinated, microchip, pet passported, but cant enter the uk until 2012. we are travelling back to the uk with two dogs and three cats mid/late august and need a home from the until 1st jan 2012. all fostering cost will be paid, i can only work part time due to my husbands ill health, so kennels are above our budget. please help us get this dog back to the uk, would hate to see her go to an animal shelter, thank you for taking the time to read this xxxxx

Hello everyone, we are still looking for a foster home for Diyana the little rescue dog. We are fast running out of time, we have to be back in the uk for 17 August, so only have 14 days left. Please if anyone can help, contact me asap, thank you. xx

If you can prepare your story in French - try posting on (under SOS sections for a famille d'accueil) (cut and paste the link)

http://www.rescue-forum.com/phpBB3/index.php

This is a very active site...  if at all possible, a photo always helps... (if you can get one onto Photobucket and then post the link to this on your post?)

Good luck!

Jouals

DIYANA HAS ONE BLUE EYE, AND ONE BROWN EYE. HE NECK IS NOW HEALED, BUT WE GUESS THAT THE FUR WONT COME BACK IN THIS AREA FOR SOME TIME, HER COLLAR HAD NEVER BEEN EXTENED AS SHE GREW, IT WAS IMBEDED IN HER NECK, INFECTION AND MAGGOTS COVERED THE ENTIRE AREA. SHE IS SUCH A PLACID LITTLE DOG, SHE WENT THROUGH LOTS OF PAINFUL TREATMENT WITHOUT COMPLAINT. SHE IS GOOD IN A CAR, BUT DUE TO HER CONDITION WE DONT WALK HER YET, SHE IS HAPPY TO POTTER AROUND THE GARDEN WHILST SHE GAINS WEIGHT. SHE LOVES TO BE GROOMED AND LOVES A CUDDLE, AMAZING REALLY THAT SHE WOULD TRUST ANYONE AFTER WHAT SHE MUST HAVE SUFFERED. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN LOOK AFTER HER FOR US, PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP, WE REALLY ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

EXCELLENT NEWS, DIYANA HAS BEEN OFFERED A FOSTER HOME IN THE NORTH OF FRANCE, AND WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN US IN THE UK ON 1ST JAN.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE HELPED WITH ADVICE, POSTING PHOTOS AND INFO, ITS BEEN AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE FOR ME, I HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH SO MANY KIND LOVELY PEOPLE, ITS SO GOOD TO KNOW THAT SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE CARE ABOUT LITTLE DOGS LIKE DIYANA.

THANK YOU AGAIN, KIND REGARDS, CHRISTINE

This is all so wonderful.  I wanted to congratulate you Christine for all you have done for this lovely girl, she is beautiful.  So pleased she has found foster care until she can go back with you, thanks to Jouals by the look of it.  Well done, there's no stopping Jouals and Merlin lately by all the successful posts!  Really great.   [:)]