Help! Lady Cat and kiddie cats found (carcassonne)

Hi all,

Need some help! So we found a mother and 4 kittens - mother is dark grey (all over) and we have 3 silver tabbies and one black one. All very beautiful, but sadly we can't keep them (they are currently living in our garage).

Ideally we don't want to split them, so um... any ideas? SPR maybe an option, but I don't want them killed after 8 days (which I gather is what happens). We would keep them if we could, but we just can't - we have two adult cats already.

Any suggestions, help or if anyone wants them - please get in touch! Photo's are no problem

Many thanks! 

Hi there,

Thanks for the replies, are the English owned ones near me? (Carcassonne)? I had a look and couldn't seem to find any. Vets is a good idea, I shall pop in tomorrow.

Thanks Catalpa, I saw this place on the internet this morning whilst looking for a solution - I'll give them a call tomorrow. Really need to do something pretty swiftly. Makes me feel bad, I don't want to have to move them, but what can you do? Mum trusts me now, she used to hiss like hell whenever I went near her, but now she thinks I'm ok near her kittens (bringing food helps!). I'm currently on a guilt trip about the whole thing as me and my partner both love cats... its just not going to work. Our current cats are not happy with the invasion, everyone is seperate to stop any aggression.