Kitten seeks mutually beneficial relationship

Doggedly

Slinky grey lady with attractive white socks and bib, GSOF (good sense of fun) just 7 weeks old seeks partnership with older financially independant biped/s for love.
Offers supreme mouse catching abilities ( graduate of mother nature) and innate purr with no off switch ( cute factor 10) needs affection on a daily basis promises to steal your heart and warm your cockles.

Please apply in first instance by PM Only gullible, soft touches need apply.

Dept 22 Near Dinan

>Slinky grey lady with attractive white
>socks and bib, GSOF (good sense of fun)
> just 7 weeks old seeks partnership with
>older financially independant biped/s for
>love.

Hi

I am sorry that I cannot take up your offer re this adorable-sounding kitten (unfortunately we are still in the UK) as she sounds just my type; me being a very soft touch, also I lost my own old grey fellow at 19 just recently, but I hope that she finds a happy home soon.

Good luck and keep trying - if at first you don't succeed ....

Sue

I would be very interseted in you kitten, We have moved to area 24 three months ago and have a dog and cat which we brought over from England, we are real animal lovers and got our cat when we lived in the Cayman Islands, we brought her back to England with us and have had her 11 years, if you we sound what you are looking for email me. i am not sure how far you are from me!

Regards,

Sam.