Dog Training/Educateur Canin - Dog Grooming/Toilettage

Iz & Nige

Hi, although I was born in France, I have spent half of my adult life in the UK and the US and I am planning to return to France with my British husband and French son (we weren't married when he was born so he's a French national!).  I work in the UK as a dog groomer (2 year ASET diploma) and dog trainer (HNC Canine Behaviour & Training) and I was wondering how to get my British qualifications assessed by the French authorities and what necessary steps to take in order to set myself up in business there?  I have heard about the "Certificat de capacite" but that's about it!  Does anyone have any advice?  Thanks in advance, Isabelle

You have to enquire at your local Dept. of veterinary services how to get your Certificate de Capacite.(Look in the phone book for the address or ask your local Marie or Vet. They will tell you where to sit it. YOu can send them a letter with everything you intend doing and then you will get a long list of requirements.

CJ

I am a little disturbed at dog training - I have managed well without training. You are not a circus trainer I hope, I had a friend that was napped and ended up doing double flips in the Moscow state circus. Darren the Dobberman lovely guy.

Luckily he escape in Poland and hitched up with an Irish water spaniel and they lived happily but damp for many years.