Beauty Parlour!

Lautrec

We have a lovely Birman female cat who is in need of a makeover. Does anyone know of a professional person who would bathe; clip; trim and beautify our cat? We have tried to do it in the past, but found it rather traumatic!

We are in department 16; (Ruffec area!) and we would be prepared to travel not too far to get this done!

Madame Lautrec!

Hi Madam Lautrec!

You could try asking at the vets opposite 3MMMs or look at the cards in the Cockleshell shop in Ruffec centre (sells British foods and CADBURY'S FRUIT AND NUT - whoops sorry). I saw a card in there advertising pet grooming.

Good luck - I wouldn't fancy bathing a moggy!!!

Thank you Zeb for your reply and we know the Cockleshell shop in Ruffec very well and we are in there at least twice a week. Jane; the proprietor, has been very helpful to us since we arrived to live here over a year ago. She is a mine of information and her shop sells nearly every item that you might miss in the UK. Never mind the Cadbury's fruit and nut; it's the Cheddar cheese that we go for! The funny thing is that we have never seen the card regarding Cat grooming, but we shall look out for it when we go in tomorrow!

Thank you Patter for for your information regarding Civrey. We shall follow it up! You have both been very helpful!

Mde L.