Another doggy passport query

annie1

We are planning to return to the Uk shortly with our dog for the first time.  We have had all the usual vaccinations and blood tests done, and think we have to visit the vet 24 hours before we are due to leave, for the tick and flea injection.

We have been following with interest some of the threads on taking your dog to England and I know we may seem thick but what is a pet passport?  Is it a special book like a human passport, or is it just a collection of the various certificates in a wallet?

Any advice greatly appreciated:

Guest CFrost

Hi Annie

We have passport for our pooch and it is a blue book.  It has a section for a photo and details of chipping etc and also a number of pages to record vacinations, flea and tick treatments etc.  They are quite cute really, sad I know, but there you go Hope this helps

Have fun

Kimberley

Chadeniers

[quote]Hi Annie We have passport for our pooch and it is a blue book. It has a section for a photo and details of chipping etc and also a number of pages to record vacinations, flea and tick treatments etc...[/quote]

About the photos - my two cats are still trying to make up their minds which is their best side for the photos!