Old English Sheepdog to deal with

SaligoBay

What are the options for a dirty, flea-ridden Old English sheepdog female, sadly neglected by the bloke I was bleating about yesterday?

Not sure what age she is, but in spite of her treatment, she seems a kind, soppy thing.  If only you could bear to go near her.  She is filthy, and she's always lived outside.  Very sad, but I'm sure she'd be lovely if she was loved.   At the moment she's out on the 3-sq-metre balcony of my friend's flat.

Do you have to pay to give a dog to the SPA?     

[quote user="SaligoBay"]

Do you have to pay to give a dog to the SPA?     

[/quote]

Yes, you do. If I remember from when we adopted from there, it costs €100 to 'abandon' a dog, unless you tie it to their gate when they're closed, as I'm sure some people do!

hi,

you could also call the spa and report it as mistreatment, they "should" be able to send an inspector to investigate, that way you or whoever will not have to pay the abandonment fee. also can be done anonymously if needed.

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I think Monty has the best idea.  She couldn't stay on the balcony, the walls were getting covered in bloated ticks.  [+o(]

So she was left back at her owner's house a couple of days ago, in the hope that the family would take her, although I suspect that the plasma-screen TV and new computer were more attractive.

If she has been abandoned there by them, I'll call the SPA.  I suspect that she has no chip or paperwork of any kind.