2 Boxers dogs - 1 and half need a good home.

onestop

It may help people if they knew where you are located and why you are getting rid of them.

Please tell me it's not a case of " we are going back to England and the dogs can't come because we haven't got the paperwork" [:D]

I am moving to france in June and was hoping to get a dog on arrival. After much disscusion with my children we have decided on a Boxer.I would not be put off by two. However I would need alot more information ie. How old? Good with children etc.Also when do you need them taken off your hands? 

Vicky

The dogs are just 1 and half but are lovely dogs but i must say they need to play alot and they are good with children. We have 2 children and find it very hard as they are big dogs and knock you over etc. Need someone who be at home all time and can at run around after them alot of day. They still young and like chewing but are growing out of this.... We just dont have time for them but be sad to see them go...

Boxers are big dogs.

Boxers do need to play a lot and have exercise.

Puppies do chew.

I am sorry but it is a pity that you didn't do your homework before you had them,

' we just don't have time for them'  , I hope you find someone who does.[:(]

Where in France are you, Steve? Could you tell more about your dogs? I am interested in offering a home to either one of them, unfortunately we don't have space for two.

We've had a boxer girl earlier, so I am quite familiar with the breed.

I am located in Dordogne, 24.