URGENT! French cat found in Cosgrove, Milton Keynes

Fay

This from the RSPCA Facebook/Web page:

RSPCA - official (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) We are searching for the owners of a French cat who has turned up in a Buckinghamshire village. He was seen wandering around Cosgrove, Milton Keynes and had a French micro-chip registered to an address in Normandy! Unless a local owner can be found, with the appropriate vaccination certificates and pet passport, the feline will have to go into quarantine for six months before he can be re-homed.

We really hope that this appeal will ring a bell with someone. Anyone with any information about this cat should call our local branch office on 01908 611179

He's a beautiful big, fluffy ginger and white boy - anybody in Normandy know anyone who has recently taken such a cat to the UK?

RSPCA being a teeny bit feeble, haven't given a name or the name of the village. I expect it's out of their normal area of expertise! I've suggested they try DEFRA because they should have Pet Passport details linked to the microchip number.

Gosh, it would be great if this cat were the missing one!

Yes, someone's just posted it on AI Normandy, I've posted on TF and Survive France.