Desperatly looking for a Great Dane Marl puppy to 15 months

Blackie

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, and I have recetly lost my lovley lovley Gread Dane Alfie, whome we miss so much it hurts, we only had ALife 2 years but boy they were 2 wonderfull years, and he was tekn so suddelnly didnt survive after a Bloat opperation so sad.

I have a large house and garden and work from home, am used to large breads and adore the Danes, and am looking at adopting buying a young male.

Please help me if you know of anyone, am prepared to go to England for one if you hear not intersted in KC or papers just looking for a friend again to love and be loved back

Thanks

Thank you Russethouse.  So sorry to hear about your loss Blackie and I know what great sadness it is to lose a Dane.

If you say where you are I'll have a look for you, but you may probably find one on the links given by Russethouse.  I just had a quick look and saw this one, too old for you, but what a dog, a partly longhaired Dane cross in the Sarthe!

Beethoven

Isn't he just gorgeous (a shame we have so many!).  There's something about him which reminds me of of the lovely Porche, Barzoi/Afghan cross, we took in last year.

Porche   [:)]

Blackie I am very sorry to hear that.

Never had Danes but when we first came here we were convinced that we wanted a certain breed of dog but ended up with something quite different (!) hardly a 'breed'.

Always worth looking at something else.

Actually reason I am posting was that I felt I had seen one on the Battersea site but cannot get on there right now - might have gone now anyway.

Hope you find a new Dane soon.