BAC results

leray

[quote]Does anyone know when the bac results come out have tried searching government websites sans success elaine56[/quote]

Usually by the frist week of July.

Also if you get a copy of your local newspaper wherever you are the list of all those that have passed, in the colleges and lycees of the locality, will be published in the newspaper that day.

Which my sister didn't know... On the day that results were released she went to her lycée and was rather disappointed with her results.

She returned home, was well quizzed by my parents about it and gave us some excuse that there was a blimp with the printer in the secretary's office and the list of results was not yet up at the gate of the lycée. So my parents carried on their day as usual and waited for the letter in the post next day...

Later that morning, our Grandmother came to 'visit' and showed my parents the newspaper listing ALL the successful candidates in the area! My sister's name was NO WHERE !

My parents and her had a few words on the subject of broken down printers!! whilst Gran and I went for a walk!!!

Even now (some 25+ years on) it is a day my poor sister would rather forget!....