Reimbursement for school stationary?

Katieb

Am i correct in thinking that we may be entitled to recieve a small financial " hand out" as a reimbursment towards school stationary purchased?

As we only have one child we are not entitled to Child Allowance here and we do not receive any benefits from CAF or similar. If this allowance is available how do i go about requesting it - perhaps somebody could point me in the right direction or give me a web address with further info.

Many thanks for any help

Kate

With Lycées and Unis etc students can obtain a bourse dependent on the tax return for the previous year made and whether it qualifies or not,two working parents does not qualify. Both mine get bourses for books and materials and one gets logement from other souces and the other gets lunches at practically nothing as my husband pays a lot in social charges. For the CAF allocation rentrée we used to receive a form in march to be filled in by the accoutants and then we would receive two payments in August but when the eldest turned 18 it stopped as you don't get for the second child.