colleges/universities in france

caligirl

I'm interested in transferring from a community college to a school in france but I don't know anything about any of the schools france. I'd like to go to a school that is in a relatively big city and that has a good international business program.

Any thoughts?

I presume you are American. I think that you should learn as much as you can about French education before even contemplating a move into a system that will be alien to you. I suggest you find a copy of  "Sixty Million Frenchmen Can't Be Wrong" as a starting point and read the chapters on higher education. Culturally, the French and American higher education systems are on different planets.

• 1 month later...
am sandeep from India. and I have got admission into ESTACA and EPF for my masters in Aeronautics for 2009 entry so can any suggest me any thing like how r the part time jobs available for international students and hows the cost of living there and some other things.... plzz reply me or mail me

Post edited by the forum moderators.

Please do not post your personal details on the message boards.

Hello Sandeep,

The cost of living will depend on whereabouts you are going to be studying, Paris is very expenses, although I should imagine there is more opportunity of work there.   I suggests you contact where you are going to be studying and ask about help looking for work.  There are lots of international stuents in most of the university towns, but mix with the locals, its the quickest way to learn french!

Good Luck

Lollie