Being pulled up by the Gendarmes

Teamedup

In our village, it has been noted on numerous occassions that only women get stopped when stops are being done. They will get stopped for any reason, whereas men can drive past without seat belts on..... I know this because my friends son drove past her, unbelted, where as she had been.

So apart from being zapped by radar..... how many of you who have just posted about being stopped are women and how many are men.

PS spoke to my friend last night about all this, hence her telling me about being stopped..... she said that one should never pay up immediately. The gendarme put the wrong time on her form and her employer made a statement saying that she was with them at the time mentioned on the slip.......and the slip got cancelled.....she paid nothing.

Well as you know TU, I am a chap, I have been stopped on a few occasion not counting the driving infringents (speeding).

I wish I still had my penalty "sheet" it might just have had a wrong time on it as well.

As your friend found out, many Gendarmes cannot tell the time, well that would mean having some intelligence wouldn't it!

Miki