Driving Instructor needed!

Button

French driving instructors are government controlled and if you wish to learn again here, you may have to do the whole course which will cost you about 600,I really don't know if you can just do lessons. I suggest you have a word with your local cole de conduit and see what they say because you will need the paperwork sorted out before they will let you go as regards insurance and driving licence etc. Another idea is to pay him privately to take you out in your french car. Remember too that everything spoken and written will be in french and some of the road signs and rules of the road are very different to the UK. You don't say how long you have been driving in the UK,but most newcomers to France are daunted by the difference and soon find out they never had anything to be worried about. A good tip is to go out late at night round your local large town or city and get used to where the roads go to,how the traffic lanes work etc and I can vouch for that as I benefitted enormously not having to watch for pedestrians and buses whilst getting to know the place.