Extended Geen Card Insurance

mc

In the next couple of months or so we will start spending much more time at our house in France. We currently have 2 UK cars which we will bring over with us in the short term although I plan to purchase a French vehicle in due course.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a UK insurer who will provide unlimited cover for my UK vehicles whilst in France. My present insurers both have limits of a few weeks at a time for the green card. This has been OK until now. 

Thanks

Martin

[quote user="mc"]

In the next couple of months or so we will start spending much more time at our house in France. We currently have 2 UK cars which we will bring over with us in the short term although I plan to purchase a French vehicle in due course.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a UK insurer who will provide unlimited cover for my UK vehicles whilst in France. My present insurers both have limits of a few weeks at a time for the green card. This has been OK until now. 

Thanks

Martin

[/quote]

Hi

I used Cornhill Direct and they insured my car allowing for 6 months usage in France with no fuss.

Sue