Urgent research help regarding neighbours!!!

I've a building that I'm dealing with that has problems and I need to contact the neighbours (due to their roofless barn!)

So, I thought this was going to be straightforward ... I asked at the Mairie, they didn't have a clue as to the owner so I went to the Cadastre and got the name etc from their records.

I've now hit a major problem.  The building is owned by a SARL registered in Paris (Champs Elysees) and I can't find any trace of it.  I've looked up on www.bilan.net; www.verif.fr; www.pagesjaunes.fr; etc etc .... done numerous yahoo/google searches.  The nearest I've found is on verif.fr where there is a company with the same name (which seems to be initials or an acronmyn for something) that is based in MARSEILLES!!!  Having searched on that company I can't find an address or phone number for them in Marseilles so that I can call and further my enquiries.

Would a company be able to re-register in Marseilles but the Cadastre files not be showing it?  I have a feeling the Paris address is probably just a post box.

Can anyone help?  Short of sending the Paris address a letter I don't know where to go next!!!

Thanks

What about the Trésor Public who send out their bills? Perhaps they have a contact address or try the Impôts themselves. If not,perhaps the mairie could take the case up and send an official letter to the neighbours regarding your problem and that it needs to be sorted asap. An official looking letter might have more clout than just from a building firm.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to both Val & Sabine

Went to the Impots, interestingly they get their addresses from the Cadastre - so didn't get far there.

I'd checked on those sites Sabine, I still can't find a company of that name registered at the Paris address I have, just one in Marseilles and another possibility in 91.

I've written a letter as instructed by my client and will wait and see what happens, next stop will be a notaires!