Car rental in London

allanb

Does anyone know of a car rental company with an office where a car can be dropped off on a Sunday in London, other than the airports?

I'm not normally too lazy to search, but this kind of search tends to be very slow - you have to repeatedly pretend to make a booking until you get a message SORRY THIS LOCATION NOT AVAILABLE ON YOUR CHOSEN DATE or something similar. 

I've dropped off a car on a Sunday morning at Europcar in Victoria (near the coach station) - at least I think it was Europcar, when I lived in London I used several over the years, but it is certainly is near the coach station.  (And might share the location with other hirers).  Possibly depends on how central you need the drop off to be - those in the suburbs tend to be very unhelpful regarding out of hours drop off, those in central London better, because of the number of tourists and business travellers.

Thanks for the replies.  Just what I needed.

One comment on the Auto-Europe website (link provided by Owens88): some of its locations are a bit odd - for instance, it describes Dartford as being in "downtown London."  However, it has plenty of possibilities for Sunday drop-off and it gives specific information about opening hours.