Where is this scrapyard?

Chancer

I have seen this place featured several times on French actualité programs, which if they are not repeats often tend to screen the same exposés.

Anyway I believe it is somewhere in the south though not certain, its one of the biggest in France and once a month opens its gates to a queue of eager punters with toolboxes, sack barrows and/or shopping trolleys because that day, for a few hours it sells everything at €2.50 per kilogram.

I dont need anything in particular at present but it would  good to know and perhaps avoid a trip to the UK.

During another part of the program when they were saying that due to prime à la casse, bonus malus etc there has never been a better time to buy a new car, bla, bla, bla etc, they went on to say that as a result the price of second hand cars had dropped through the floor and if you search hard enough you can buy a 10 year old car with 160,000 kms on the clock for as little as €3000.

Funny that, as that has always been my budget in the UK for a much less leggy 3 to 4 year old jam jar. [:D]

Vive la difference hein?