Certificat d immatriculation

John Brown

I thought I had sold my car and the person buying it was due over to collect the car. Everything seemed OK. Lovely family, thrilled to bits with the car.

I printed out the three copies of the declaration duly filled in, the other form saying it wasn't on HP

I stupidly marked the Cert Immatriculation with two lines and "Vendu Le" while I was waiting

Guess what, he had already decided not to come for the car . Didn't even phone

I turned away another person while I waited for this guy which I'm also ticked off about

How do I get a replacement Certificate. Otherwise I'm stuck with a defaced Certificate till I sell it

John

Thanks SD.

A lesson to all of us.

I felt sorry for the first couple who needed the car to run their disabled son around and had to raise the money with a loan from their commune.

I should have gone with the second person, a young lady with the cash. Should have kept her phone number !

[quote user="John Brown"]Thanks SD.

A lesson to all of us.

I felt sorry for the first couple who needed the car to run their disabled son around and had to raise the money with a loan from their commune.
I should have gone with the second person, a young lady with the cash. Should have kept her phone number !

[/quote]

They probably told their story to another seller and got a car even cheaper.

If someone has folding stuff in their hands take it - loans do not always happen.