Warning Triangles - 45 cents each

nectarine

Went to our local NOZ yesterday and found car warning triangles for 45 cents each .... folded and in a carry case. Thought they'd made a mistake on the price and took it to the till ... nope, 45 CENTS each. Bought a few, there's plenty left.

I can never work out NOZ's prices ... 45 cents for a warning triangle which is worth much, much more and yet there was a plastic necklace, the sort of thing you'd give a kid, for 7 euros. Odd!

Me neither!

A couple of years ago I would find lots of interesting and eclectic things very cheap, often British food or stuff intended for the UK market with the markings/instructions in English which the French would avoid like the plague like Pertwood organic farm cereals.

I am really dissapointed whenever I go into Noz these days, apart from the now extremely rare finds it is full of overpriced useless tat.

Whereas the pound shops in the UK, they really get my vote [:-))] , in East Grinstead the new ones niche is that everything is 99p not £1 and they had some really good stock.

[quote user="mogs"]At that price are you sure they are EU standard conformity, ie the correct size?   Eg EU Standard ECE R27.[/quote]

Yes, it has that on the case. My local branch is Villeneuve-sur-Lot (Dept. 47). Just two minutes off the N21. They had loads of them in.