Have business, other earnings

Iceni

I have a registered business and Siret etc but have been asked to do a small job on a not very regular basis. Now this is not in the scope of my registered business and the person does not want to be bothered with Cheque d'employ. I remember a posting from Will the Conq that stated you can earn up to about 4K € and put this on your tax return????

I am not prepared to work on the Noir nor am I prepared to register another business as this would be very ad-hoc. Any comments gratefully received. Thanks in advance.

Hi

I had a similar situation and asked my accountant.

His reply was that up to 10% of income from another source was OK, but if it grew I would have to change my registration.

I understood that he meant adding additional metiers which probably would not be a problem if the two were related.

Peter

>> I understood that he meant adding additional metiers which probably would not be a problem if the two were related.

Thats just what I had to do - around the 100 euro mark to add 4 additional business activities, 2 of those were not related to the original business