Brit Business Blogg - Anyone out there interested?

LimeGray

Hi everyone!  I am interested in getting together online with like-minded people who run or want to run a business in France.  It strikes me that there are loads of Brits out there, working away with the same challenges, trying to find solutions on their own.  If we all worked together, perhaps we could make life easier for each other?  I am thinking about a strictly non-commercial, online meeting place where we can exchange ideas and opportunities and ask each other for help and support when times are tough?  What do you think? 

Hi

Had the thought some time ago myself, have the website, still sat there with nothing on it.

The simplest and probably most convenient way, is a forum with a chat room, which I have the software for, it just needs formatting.

Am happy for you to host it in place, you just need to come up with a format / layout, and I would be pleased to do the programming . Then once up and running you just need to appoint forum police and your away :)

The domain is http://www.talkingfrance.com

sounds easy peasy!!  what/who are forum police??? by the way did you not progress because you didnt get enough interest or did you just decide not to proceed?

by the way the sign off on your comment on the forum with your biz details - is that allowed on this forum and how do you do it??????????????????????????????????

[quote user="LimeGray"]

sounds easy peasy!!  what/who are forum police??? by the way did you not progress because you didnt get enough interest or did you just decide not to proceed?

by the way the sign off on your comment on the forum with your biz details - is that allowed on this forum and how do you do it??????????????????????????????????

[/quote]

forum police are Administrator and moderators,

didnt get enough time,

Biz details : in your profile you can add a link to your own website