AE Vs SARL- RSI, TVA et al - is there a better way to make a living

Oracle

Text transposed from the previous thread as requested.

Maybe a fresh start will inject more constructive participation.  Lets hope!

O

Albert

You have me very worried about the last post (of consequence) in which you assert that and AE can declare RSI @ 21,5% for labour and 12% on material for the one facture with the same registration (BIC).

All this would, I am advised by my Expert Panel lead to significant fines or perhaps much worse. Their cynical minds would tend to think that any Artisan would therefore be tempted to facture 95% of any project as Materials/equipment saving a handsome 10% with little or no chance of being caught. However, after going to check it out from the ‘horses mouth’ just to be sure, they made it clear that it is as you say possible to declare both. So I’m going to have to check into this much deeper, as it just doesn’t make sense that there should be such a grey area, which can be exploited to the advantage of the Entrepreneur – most ‘un-French’.

But notwithstanding all that Bertie (ol’ chap), I’m not confident that we are going to progress very much further as clearly we are currently bogged down with business fundamentals and prima level percentages – doesn’t look like we going to succeed to explore any more complex arrangements at this rate. The basis of any soft systems analysis is to assume a core of knowledge or ‘given’ information – we haven’t even got that it seems.

So it’s got to be ‘give up now’ or up the pace, I guess that I’ll have to propose something constructive and specific to answer. So to ‘throw in a bone’:

Interrogation 1

We’ve agreed that the AE has a problem with purchases and cost being taxed rather than deducted as SARL. I guess overcoming that situation would make AE more interesting would you agree. You could for example;

• Largely eliminate (Labour only)
  • Out source them
  • Can you think of another way?

O

I'm sorry, but I find your post largely incomprehensible. Perhaps you cold take the time to re-read it and present it in a form that a non-telepath could understand. Otherwise I can't see myself spending time trying to decipher your meaning

By the way, I don't know who your 'Expert Panel' might be, but they clearly are not very knowledgable about basic rules.

And SARL is not the only alternative to AE.