Where Can I Find Just Doors & Drawer fronts for Kitchen Units?

Redcap

Our house in 22 built about 1982 has a very good quality kitchen.  However,it needs modifying(expanding) to our requirements and I would prefer not to do away with the existing units. We would need some extra units, and I doubt if we would still find matching cupboard doors  (typical French dark farmhouse style).

I thought maybe we could replace just the doors etc,and buy a few extra units as well. We did this in the UK using B&Q mix and match, where you buy the carcass units and choose your own doors & drawers etc, or just buy the doors etc. I replaced all the cupboard & drawer fronts, keeping the carcasses.

So.....has anyone else done this in France, does anyone have knowledge of outlets that will sell doors/drawerfronts etc.

I really don't want to start a new kitchen from scratch, I have tried a search but did not answer my specific question.

Regards

Bob

Great! Thanks everyone for the info, hopefully I won't have to scrap the kitchen and start again.  That will leave me more time to paint the outside of the house 'cause I don't think I'll be accepting the local decorator's devis of almost 7000€!

Regards,

Bob