Gas installations

Paulal

Can anyone help me please.

We are in the process of having an underground gas tank installed at our property.  Tank has arrived, we need to pipe it up to the house.  Not a problem, my husband is a gas fitter.  However, we have to fill in a certificate for Qualigaz to come along and inspect the installation before our gas company can fill it up with gas.  We have the form but dont understand it, our French is a bit sketchy at present but we are trying to work out what we need to do.

Has anyone had to fill in one of these forms - CC2 - if so, any help and advise would be very much appreciated.

thanks

Paula

Sorry this isn't a direct reply to your question ( the form CC2) but we got into all sorts of trouble when we moved our gas tank and my husband plumbed it in himself. We had to get the local approved plumber to do it all again. Do you not have a customer services person to go to for advice? You need to find someone who can help you to translate the form and find out exactly what has to be done. We have Totalgaz. Maybe they have different rules. Pat.

As the previous reply hints you are asking loads of grief. If you don't fully understand French how can you possibly be aware of the quirks of of tank installation in France?. However good a technician your husband is in the UK there are bound to be some little local differences. Qualigaz will be  just as unforgiving of an "amateur" installation as their opposite numbers for electricity the famous Consuel. Find a local installer , it will be much easier  in the long-run