Cost of electrical connection to house

As I understand it this can be very high for a new build but I might be wrong so here is my question. I believe the figure will vary depending if the cable is to above or below ground. Before making an offer on a plot that has a Permit de Habitation (in other words permision to build a house but not for the type of house etc, like outlying planing permission I guess) how can I find out how much it will cost to get electricity to the plot? Is there a rough figure you can use for above ground (via poles) and below ground as a guide. I was told for above ground to work on 2,000€ per 50m which seems high but then I know nothing on this subject.

As an addition what about the water supply? Again is there a rough guide per metre of run?

All the carp you need to do for a connection is here. [url]https://connect-racco.erdfdistribution.fr/prac-internet/login/[/url]

It can be very expensive. A couple of years ago we wanted to connect our remise, on the opposite side of a village street from our house.

All the supplies in the village are above ground, but all new installations have to be below. We're not too far from you, so the same may apply.

This involved our paying for a cable, with an armoured cover, down the pole next to the remise, via a trench across the road, to a large box built into the wall of the remise courtyard, then another trench across the courtyard to the meter and panel inside the remise.

The total cost was several thousand E's, so we continued to supply the remise via an overhead cable which was there when we bought the place.

It seems I need to actually own the plot before I can get a quote. What I want to do is find out how much before I buy the plot. There is no electricity near the plot which is a very remote location. I could find after buying the plot that the cost of connection is more than the plot is worth if the nearest connection to the gris is one to two kilometers away. If I have a general idea how much per, say 50M or 100M it will cost both above and below ground I can pace it out and then work it out.

You will find everything you need here to calculate the cost:

http://www.erdf.fr/sites/default/files/documentation/ERDF-PRO-RAC_03E.pdf

However you are going to have to make some guesses that wont be confirmed until ERDF deign to give you a price so err on the side of caution.

When you get the devis check it carefully and you may find them ripping you off, you can use the barème to beat them around the head with.

I had a 200 amp supply for 8 apartments run from overhead lines, down through the pavement for €900 but it started out with an extra zero!

There is a discount of 40% that is paid by the government but they just upped their barème by the same amount so you are no better off.